Saturday 16 February 2013

I'm giving away an original etching - deadline to enter midnight Sunday 17 Feb 2013

I’M GIVING AWAY AN ORIGINAL ETCHING
To celebrate the opening of my new, on-line shop at Etsy, I am giving away an original etching – Blue Waves.
Closing date - Sunday 17th February 2013 at midnight.

This is my own design, etched into metal, inked and lovingly printed by hand in my studio on my etching press. If you would like to be entered in this free draw then:

Click LIKE at the top of my Facebook Fine Art Printmaker page. Then write a comment or click 'like' under my print  posting so that I can keep track of you.

One name will be chosen at random and I plan to announce on Monday 18th Feb the name of the lucky winner.
The print will then be carefully wrapped and posted in protective packaging. Any data gathered in the process will not be shared.   Fine items in my shop at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LindaNevillFineArt?ref=pr_shop_more

Photo: I’M GIVING AWAY AN ORIGINAL ETCHING
To celebrate the opening of my new, on-line shop at Etsy, I am giving away an original etching – Blue Waves.
Closing date - Sunday 16th February 2012 at midnight. 

This is my own design, etched into metal, inked and lovingly printed by hand in my studio on my etching press. If you would like to be entered in this free draw then 

Click LIKE at the top of this Fine Art Printmaker page above.
Then write a comment/click like under this print/posting so that I can keep track of you. 
One name will be chosen at random and I plan to announce on Monday 17th the name of the lucky winner. 
The print will then be carefully wrapped and posted in protective packaging. Any data gathered in the process will not be shared.

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/LindaNevillFineArt?ref=pr_shop_more